Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

Post the link where you read your interpetation and I'll show you where it
changed. Since you posted the wrong statute to begin with, I have know idea
where to start.  I don't know where you would have read it. As far as RBL
and the enforcement goes, keep up with the thread. I have already said, the
state wouldn't do anything on their own. He stepped on someone's toes a year
ago and got investigated. He slipped by on that one. They must, by law,
investigate complaints, but he is really not a threat to the health, safety
and welfare of the public as stated in the statute to be a big concern to
them. In other words he isn't worth the time or money.  His BBB report may
come to their attention by wat of a consumer complaint. Again, I don't give
two rats asses about his activities, just his over inflated ego. I have been
asked to stop since it is boring. I don't if it was his activities or his
ego that is boring, but either way I heard what they said.

"Si Ballenger" <shb*NO*SPAM*@comporium.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:53:37 -0500, "Bob Worthy"
> <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >The State Statute that govern alarm system activities is F.S. Chapter 489
> >Part II, as well as, a Rules Chapter, which I will let RLB find for
himself
> >and a Florida Administrative Code Chapter of the Florida Statutes. There
is
> >also the Uniform Building Code and Florida Fire Pervention Code and the
> >State Fire Marshals Statute. These are also enforced by the Electrical
> >Contractors Licensing Board of the Department of Business and
Professional
> >Regulation along with interrelated Regulatory Agencies like the
Department
> >of State, Department of Financial Services, the IRS, and the State
> >Department of Revenue.You quoted out of Chapter 489 Part I. This is the
> >statute that is governed by the Contractors Industry Licencing Board.
> >Although they are a State board, they are not even located in
Tallahassee.