Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

Yah, I know, I love how these types play their games, but how many DIYer
type fall for it because they don't believe they will ever have an alarm
except that "once". After all, isn't that the way they were sold if they do
it themselves and don't trust the pro's. Wait until they get their first
bill after a run away while they were on vacation. Hope they didn't spend
all their money having fun. I mainly was pointing out about the insurance
cert. on systems that are never used program.

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:iXA2f.141889$1i.115475@xxxxxxxxxxx