Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

I'm surprised. I have all kinds of stuff on my installs. A quick search on
the address pulls it all up. I can tell most clients what breaker their
panel is on.
And ya gotta have a location history. I give the customers operator's
manuals and copies if they ask for them, most don't. Ha ha, Like he said,
It's our problem, R.H.