Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

Unfortunately, customers are not as aware of the all the workings nor do
they ask the question until there is a problem. Is that the customers fault,
the alarm company's fault, who knows. Bottom line is that the alarm company
should do what ever possible to make their customer base aware of any
changes in procedure and the technicians should pay more heed to the little
things when explaining the system. However, give a guy a new computer and a
handbook for dummies and within a month he is hacking the pentagon, so he
should be able minded enough to give some time and consideration to his
security program. Now that I have stated what is ideal, reality is that I
have tried several different things over the years to get customers to
remember what happens when and alarm occurs and what to expect. Waste of
time, money, and energy. Most people cannot remember yesterday. It is easier
to deal with the few that call in and hold their hand.