Central Station Cancel Signal

I had a false alarm yesterday and didn't receive a cal from the central
station to check in.  When I asked them about it, they claimed they had
received a cancel signal along with the alarm and therefore didn't
call.  Fine.  But I always cancel false alarms immediately and they
have ALWAYS called in the past, at which point I've given them the
password and that was the end of it.  I prefer to receive the call, and
don't know if they've recently changed their policies regarding cancel
signals, but can I turn off the cancel signal in the panel?  It's an
Ademco 20-PS.

Thanks.