Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

What's the matter Mike; you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning ?
If you didn't, you'd know better than to make those kinds of accusations.

I get fully paid up front for everything I do. I just don't believe it's in
any customer's interest to sign a long term contract if 1- they pay me full
and fair market value for the alarm system up front, or...2- they already
own the system free and clear. If they want to buy a system at less than
fair market value, I'm not their dealer - period ! Then monitoring is at a
reasonable price, and includes a totally worry free service plan. I like it;
customers like it, the only ones I ever hear complain are other dealers.
All I have to do is sit and wait for the phone to ring !!

No offence to you, but if other dealers don't like it, that's tough shit !!
And if that's "giving away alarms", then so be it.

Just 'cause it's different doesn't make it free. And frankly, I'm tired of
explaining it over and over !

RHC