Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

Crash Gordon wrote:
> I've almost done that too, but seemed a tad vindictive to notify they're
> insurance. However, when next year comes around and they want a certificate,
> I just tell them they dont monitor anymore and sometimes they renew based
> upon ins. discount.

I'm sure everyone has been asked by an end user if they could just buy
your alarm sticker or sign, rather than have an alarm installed.

I useually tell them that the stickers are VERY expensive, since they
only come with a fully installed alarm system. I'd suspect that
everyone else does somesort of the same. Why would you want to give
benifit to someone with your sticker if they didn't buy an alarm system
from you?

In that same regard, anyone who is "using" my company to commint fraud
with their insurance company is NOT welcome to do so. I also make sure
that I notifiy insurance companies when an account cancels.