Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

news:CoCdnS1hSIjrBhzfRVn-oQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > I don't know why my business model gets
> > to other dealers !...
>
> It scares them.  They already have a hard time making a sale and then you
> come along offering more complete protection and free service.  Of course
> they get upset.  It's the same reason they fear DIY.  Customers can get
more
> for their money and not have to pay these guys a cent.

Trust me on this, nobody fears your business model, nobody loses any sleep
over your business model and nobody is getting out of the business over your
business model, you sell a few dozen panels a month while ADT installes a
few thousand, they don't fear your business model

I talked to Jack last year, he doesn't fear your business model, Doug was a
little nervous but that turned out to be an upset stomach instead

> Same here.  A friend at work asked me to help him install an alarm system.
> While we were working his neighbor came over and asked if I'd take a look
at
> his house.  That was over 28 years ago.

28 years later and he hasn't called you back for the install? Time to move
on then

> There's a simple reason for that, Bob.  They make more money from
monitoring
> than installing so it's to their financial advantage to get the job done
as
> fast as possible and move on to the next install.

I imagine Mr Campbell has also made more money from monitoring than
installing by now.

> > All I can see anymore are the bad things
> > about our industry....ADT dealer program bullshit....locked
> > boards.....scummy little
> > lowlife destroying peoples sense of security
> > in their own home.....
>
> Hmm.  You're starting to sound like me.  :^)

His stories are generally true tho