Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

Bingo ! Right on both counts. I am unfortunately (and through no fault of my
own) a third party dealer of Big Blue. It has been my experience that the
right hand doesn't know what the left is doing, and the middle is asleep. It
takes three faxes to different numbers, and one e mail to even disconnect a
service from their station and make sure that everyone who should be advised
is. They sure don't talk internally !

Beating them at service quality and rates is an absolute "no brainer". It
continues to amaze me after 10 years of being in this business, how they
manage to sell to even a single residential customer. This can't say much
for the intelligence or the shopping savvy of the average buying
consumer....

RHC