Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

Naw....Mike is a good guy and a good dealer....(sorry I blew my cool
Mike....my apologies......just pissed about taxes..)

I don't know why my business model gets to other dealers ! I get the same
stuff in person at meetings when I speak up about something.....snide
comments....or jabs about "free service" etc. I got in this business to
supplement my efforts in helping people secure their homes. One thing lead
to another, and before I knew it, I was in the alarm business almost by
accident. Besides, I get just as upset with them when they refuse to discuss
full security options with clients...and by that I DON'T mean selling some
other attachment to the alarm system. I mean discussing and suggesting the
many physical options which are a must do in any home. Besides, if I'm doing
so much that's wrong, how come I'm making too bloody much money...seems the
only ones that love me are Revenue Canada.......blah !!

Aw hell...I think it's about time I got out of this industry and handed the
reins fully to my son. I'm getting far too crusty !! All I can see anymore
are the bad things about our industry....ADT dealer program
bullshit....locked boards.....scummy little lowlife destroying peoples sense
of security in their own home.....

Time for a vacation.....leaving June 13th heading out West on my new
bike....Winnipeg to see Reg Siemens hopefully for a short visit....across to
Vancouver to visit Action Jackson hopefully.....down the coast highway along
the Pacific Ocean....over to Kanab, Utah for a four day bike rally.....back
home via New Mexico if it's not too hot....four weeks of nothing but the
open road.....let my son worry about dead batteries etc....

RHC
www.flickr.com/photos/tourman