Radionics D8112 passcode reset possible?

I recently moved into a house that has a Radionics D8112 alarm system
controller with Alpha II keypads.

I do not have the passcode for this system as the old owner did not leave it
and never used the system.  Therefore it is also not a monitored system.

I would like to reactivate it, especially the fire alarm portion of it.

Is there any way to reset the system and assign a new passcode without
having the old passcode?

Thanks for any help.

Wes