Re: Radionics D8112 passcode reset possible?

No. You need to know an existing code.

You can't program it without at least a 5200 programmer with the proper =
(old) handlers installed in the programmer.

I have a 5200 but not sure if they have old handlers still installed.=20

And, I doubt it can be remotely programmed unless you know the remote =
access code...so you'd have to have someone try to manually reprogram =
this, which would mean removing the board, sending it to someone, and =
then reinstalling it properly.

The 8112 was kinda an over-kill for most homes, it must be a big house.