Re: Radionics D8112 passcode reset possible?

I can attempt to remote download your system at no charge. If I am not
successful, you will need to replace the main board, or the entire system.
That system may have an active  lockout code to prevent alarm dealers from
servicing other dealer's systems. The biggest draw back to this feature is
that is doesn't take into account that the original alarm company who
installed the system may no longer be in business.

Call me anytime

Jim Rojas
(813) 884-6335 Cell