Re: Alarm Frequency Snooping

By-and-large wireless systems have more issues, maintenance and
avenues-of-compromise.  Wireless systems can be snooped, though the
equipment required is not common nor inexpensive. I advise against remote
keyfobs because they can be stolen. Your purse, car and home can be made
vulnerable with one heist or opportune recovery.

My suggestion: Change the code on your garage door remote, or get a Code
Enforcer or some other code-hopping system for that. Lose the fobs on your
security system, and push the damn buttons twice a day. Test your system
regularly and perhaps consider an overlapping detection systems, such as
video motion detection mapped/integrated to a second partition on your house
system for verification  or further convenience.