Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

I'd use some MC cable...and paint it purple, with yellow work boxes.

300 ohm? Well I did a school service call a few years back, and the dealer
put 26 Topaz (Ademco) motion detectors on one alarm loop. Ever used a bunch
of Topaz units on a zone? Each one will add 25 ohms resistance to the loop.
The zone never went normal from the day it was installed. Nothing like
getting your monies worth....
No false alarms though....What does **Warning**System Force Armed**Bypass
600** mean anyway? I think that's normal....a lot of the schools send the
same information....yup it's normal.
Jack....we had a break-in, can you go see why the alarm didn't work....