> "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > him.
> >>

> >> Couldn't have said it better myself!  :-))
> >>
> > Bingo. Something we can all agree upon.....
>

> Hey Frankie Boy - where do you get **WE** ? You now speak for everyone in
> ASA? OR is your mouth **SO LARGE** that you call yourself WE?
> -Moderator

Pay attention stupid. 34 years of eating bon bons is effecting your
attention skills. Follow the little arrows at the left of the
conversation.....sorry, your right, my left.
Here you go:
Childish remarks:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
(fill em' all in...come on you can think of ten)
goofy web site:
I'm great: 34 years in the Industry
Buy MY shit, Bass sucks:
Burger King Link for Frank:
BBB complaints:
He's a felon see here:
Below Me:
Fuck you Jack: Fuck you Mike
Bla Bla Bla
List of people that missed you while you were searching for an alternate
method to get back here when AOL dumped your Newsgroups:
1 RFI Pauline
2
3
4