Re: EOLR Depate

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MVJ0e.44$TJ1.1888@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dispatch on a trouble...with no other alarms?....hmmmm...do they have false
alarm ordinances where you are?

*** If it's armed, that would be the first indication of a criminal
attempting to bypass the system. True it may be just a rat in the ceiling
chewing through some wires, but the concept of security requires me to lean
towards the worst-case scenario.

Local false alarm ordinance here is $50 fine to the end user starting with
the 4th false (non-fire) alarm dispatch to that address. If a service call
is made, the trouble ticket can be submitted in lieu of the $50. The end
user is also required to have an alarm permit. The $50 increases if they do
not.