Re: best cable for video camera

"Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:v6KdnQ0iLpX556rfRVn-gA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Pay attention stupid. 34 years of eating bon bons is effecting your
> attention skills. Follow the little arrows at the left of the
> conversation.....sorry, your right, my left.

<snip>

I think Mike has a really hard time distinguishing between his "left" and
his "right".  It's probably due the straight-jacket he's wearing...

Mike:  "Umm...  let's see.  My 34 year old wedding ring is on my left hand,
but that's strapped to my right side, so does that make it my right hand?  I
write with my right hand, but that's not the one with the wedding ring and
it's strapped to my left side.  Nurse, I'm so confused!  Then there's all
the stuff I forgot about Paradox panels.  I can't remember if the hinge is
on the right side or the left side.  And if my right hand is on my left
side, does that mean I have to turn the box over to open it from the right?
Which hand do I use?  I really don't think Frank should have used black shoe
polish on my white slippers.  I wonder if I should chew the hamburger he
made me on my left side or my right side.  If my left hand is on my right
side then is that side left?"

:-))