Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

I think I'll start using 14/3 Romex for contacts...that ought to keep it =
from getting burned by sparky.

Once I tried to do a take over on a house...until I opened the window =
contacts and the entire house was run on 300 ohm TV stuff...remember =
that flat brown tv antenna wire?! Sheet...what freekin idiot ran that =
house!