Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

kinda why I'm asking for opinions...these days all the houses I've been =
doing are 5000 sq+ and the wire cost and labor is killing me...to stay =
at a reasonable price to the builder (or custom builder) it would be =
much more cost effective to use addressable stuff and prewire for that.

some of the customs are 'spec' houses, so we don't get contact with the =
h/o until the drywall is up...or later.

i'm bidding a 5400 sq ft one right now, the freekin ceilings are 16'