Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

Blogger works fine although it's limited. I do use Hello to upload photos
but it's limited too. But hey it's all free so I can't complain

I do have the domain www.lifeonabaron.com registered so eventually it will
go there instead of Blogger, BTW the link you emailed me about went to a
small picture, I sorta fixed that

"mikey" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> How do you find Blogger? Are you using Hello as well?
> I'm having a heck of a time getting family to figure it out,
> how's it going there?
>
> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Excellent!  My first century was a solo ride.  I started in Sarasota,
> > headed
> > > south to Venice Beach then north to Anna Maria Island and back.  Most
of
> > the
> > > ride was island hopping.  On the Vivo it was fairly easy.  I don't
> usually
> > > ride fast.  I spent the whole day, stopping occasionally to refill my
> H2O
> > at
> > > restaurants on Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria for a snack and then
> lunch.
> >
> > I did 5 centuries last year and several 80+ miles, one problem with
Texas