Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

>> I'd hire Jiminex just so I could photograph
>> all his mistakes and send the to Stevens'
>> website.  :^)
>
> As far as I know Jiminex has no felony
> conviction...

I never said he does.  He's just a jackass with a vulgar mouth and a
penchant for making up stories.

> and neither of us knows how he installs

At least one of us couldn't care less how he installs.

>> I'm a capable technician but I prefer sales.
>> It's more fun and more rewarding.
>
> And in many states the felony conviction
> pretty much means sales would be all you
> could do

I live in Florida.  A nearly 30-year old assault conviction has no bearing
on licensing.  If I still wanted to install, I'd pay the fee, take the test
and get the license.  It's no big deal, but they don't offer the license
unless you state that you perform licensed work.  I don't so there's no
reason to bother.

>> Leave Michael Jackson out of this.
>
> That has not yet been established,
> personally I doubt MJ is capable of
> having relationships with anyone
> much less kids

Oh, it's been established all right.  It may not have been proved to the
legal standard for a conviction but it's a given this guy's a pedo.

>>> Instead you get Robert maybe trying to sell you things
>>> you may not need over the internet, gotcha :)
>>
>> And you have what reason to believe that I'd do that, Leuck?
>
> 1. You have an online store
> 2. You sell items to make money

Having a store does not mean selling things people don't need.  Fact is you
have no idea how I treat people.

> Look at my post again and note the word "maybe"

"Maybe" you snort cocaine.  After all, you live in a city where some people
sell drugs.