Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

news:b_Sdnemk6a6BgNjfRVn-sw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> I'd hire Jiminex just so I could photograph
> >> all his mistakes and send the to Stevens'
> >> website.  :^)
> >
> > As far as I know Jiminex has no felony
> > conviction...
>
> I never said he does.  He's just a jackass with a vulgar mouth and a
> penchant for making up stories.

I see you didn't re-read my post

> > and neither of us knows how he installs
>
> At least one of us couldn't care less how he installs.

In many ways you two are growing more and more alike

> >> I'm a capable technician but I prefer sales.
> >> It's more fun and more rewarding.
> >
> > And in many states the felony conviction
> > pretty much means sales would be all you
> > could do
>
> I live in Florida.  A nearly 30-year old assault conviction has no bearing
> on licensing.  If I still wanted to install, I'd pay the fee, take the
test
> and get the license.  It's no big deal, but they don't offer the license
> unless you state that you perform licensed work.  I don't so there's no
> reason to bother.

Not the case in many other states

> >> Leave Michael Jackson out of this.
> >
> > That has not yet been established,
> > personally I doubt MJ is capable of
> > having relationships with anyone
> > much less kids
>
> Oh, it's been established all right.  It may not have been proved to the
> legal standard for a conviction but it's a given this guy's a pedo.

Its a given only if you want to believe it, he's a strange individual but
I'll believe he's a pedophile only if they convict him, I also did not
consider it a given when some here accused you of the same thing a couple of
years ago

> >> And you have what reason to believe that I'd do that, Leuck?
> >
> > 1. You have an online store
> > 2. You sell items to make money
>
> Having a store does not mean selling things people don't need.  Fact is
you
> have no idea how I treat people.

No but it does make you capable and you are correct I have no idea how you
treat people

> > Look at my post again and note the word "maybe"
>
> "Maybe" you snort cocaine.  After all, you live in a city where some
people
> sell drugs.

Wow interesting logic