Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

"Matt" <mattmorgan64@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1111698841.053350.114350@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thread after thread deals with the horridness of this man.
>
> Sorry, but I don't buy it.
>
> You know what pisses me off about society?
>
> The rules are: You do a crime, you do the time, the state spends the $$
> to rehabilitate, and then your slate is clean.

No if you commit a felony your slate is never clean unless you get a pardon.
And a felony conviction means RLB can't be licensed in a majority of states
for the installation of security systems. THAT is the law

> Then you get out and no one will employ you because you did something
> wrong once.

Not true

> Which make you revert to a criminal lifestyle.

Only because they didn't try hard enough to get a job, thousands of felons
have gotten jobs after getting out, in Robert's case he started his own
business

> If what has been posted in these forums is true, then not only has RB
> been rehabilitated, not only has he not reverted, but he has started
> his own business as well.

I don't doubt he's been rehabilitated but again with a felony conviction no
matter the crime and no matter how long ago he can't EVER work in many
aspects of the security industry.

> And dont throw any double billed CC shit at me. We all know bad
> billings are easily reconciled wither by talking to the merchant, or to
> the credit card company. 9 out of 10 times it was an accident anyway.

True, the double billed CC is just a canard, happens to every business

> Also, in these forums anyway, when he's not being assaile by whoever,
> he does his best to answer newbies questions.

You haven't been hanging around much then

> Finally, if I were to hire someone to put an alarm  system in my
> house...... an ex con would be my first choice.

I feel damn sorry for you then, most ex-cons convicted of burglary are total
morons incapable of handling even the simplest tools which might be one of
the reasons they can't get a job after getting out, I don't consider Mr Bass
in this class of humans either, he may be annoying at times but he's no
moron and I have no information that he was a lousy installer either

Going by your logic one could then say a child molester would be the best
candidate for babysitting, somehow I doubt you'd agree with that

> That is, instead of the
> pimple faced shop class dropout who is trying to rip you off by selling
> you things you dont need; and that likely don't make your premesis any
> more secure anyway.

Instead you get Robert maybe trying to sell you things you may not need over
the internet, gotcha :)

> So say what you will about him.
>
> In my book, he's paid his dues and deserves respect.

Thats fine but in many other states he can never pay his dues and in many
actions here he doesn't deserve respect