Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

I don't give it away to the builder...its just that with a custom spec =
the builder never know when hes gonna sell it and to whom, sure we get a =
good portion of the trims, but then some jerk puts in his own Skylink or =
some joe schmoe comes along and puts in a 4 zone panel in a house that =
needs 20 zones...etc.