Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

Federal Tariff Violation. Don't ask me to quote the number, someone here
might know. There may not even be one. I could be one of their scare
tactics, I don't know. I just know that over the years, if an installer gets
on the wrong side of the demark and Bell finds it, they rip off the wire and
give notice to the owner of a Federal Tariff Violation. They are very
protective of their equipment. We have had customers request that the demark
be moved inside the garage through Bells special service department. They do
it for around $75 bucks unless they have to dig. Then it gets crazy because
sub contractors get involved. They also make a big issue about access to the
demark if they ever have to work on it. Forget about the attic, they aren't
going there. They all have the typical Bell attitude and the techs like to
make you think they have a license to kill.

Bob4Secur