Re: Bosch Programming Nibbles

"jamie-" <sjames@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1111377340.936008.155720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> sounds like a 6412
> you can program it by pc. (using bosch's rps software.
>
> BUT MY ADVICE: PULL IT!
>
> i installed a bunch of these.
> you don't want to deal with this panel.
> pull it and find something that's easier to install and service.
> 7212G is in the same ballpark and is a real panel.

Boy, I sure would like to disagree with you, but....

Good advice  Programming with a PC is the only way to go if you are going to
do a lot of work with the D6412/D4412/D3412 panels.  The PK32 Programming
key can be mildly useful if the programming software is not practical, but
it isn't much less cumbersome than "nibbling" away at 'keypad programming.'

At least the D7212G can be programmed, carefully, with a D5200.

X.