Bosch Programming Nibbles

Hey,

Anyone out there familiar with Bosch Systems?  We just put one in and found
that it was such a pain in the ass to program.  Everything used what the
book called 'nibbles'.  In order to program the access code 1234, you needed
to go through multiple levels of 'nibbles' taking three or four keystrokes
just to get the digit '1' to show up on the keypad.  Than repeat for each
one, unlike a DSC where you could just punch in '1234' and be done with it.

The customer laughed and asked why it was so difficult, and why we didn't
just put in a DSC like at there other offices.  Thankfully, we we're only
the subs on this job and everything was speced and approved elsewhere.

When we set this system up, did we miss something?  Sadly, I don't have the
full system name with now.

Thanks,

Andrew Buchanan
Novatech Systems