Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

We used to use the tiny Tane surface mount. First the double sticky was =
failing, THEN the magnets started falling out of the cases unless we =
mounted them with the open end up. That was a big freekin mess...we had =
used several hundred when we discovered that problem...which drove us =
nuts figuring out too.

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
>=20
> "R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> > Frank, I've tried a few different brands, and have also settled on =
GRI. I=20