Re: Opinions on alarms systems configured/monitored over IP network

Dual-ported drives gives you hot-standby capability, but you still need
one server to take over as the active.  Summit eNT supports both
hot-standby and warm-standby.  In the case of the latter, the backup
server takes over with a view of the system going back to the last
checkpoint - typically some point in the early a.m.

The AMAG website didn't really impress me, but Hirsch and Lenel
definitely seem to be contenders.  I guess I'll request some brochures.