Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> I used to install contacts prior to drywall, but now I never do. I'd
rather go back an extra visit to install them after drywall rather than
try to find switches that the drywallers inadvertantly cut the wires
on. (We use surface switches on windows)

Crash, give the Amseco AMS10T contacts a try. These are the smallest
contacts that I could find that have screw terminals. They're really
turning out great for where you need surface contacts after a prewire.
Also, If you're having a problem with you're customers knocking off the
surface mag on the top sash when the sashes cross, let me know via
E-mail and I tell you how to avoid it.

I don't post helpful hints here anymore since "Butt Crack" likes to
steal the info for his website.