Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

news:79CdnZ2AhPkSJdjfRVn-tg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Jiminex wrote:
>>
>> Crash, give the Amseco AMS10T contacts
>> a try. These are the ...
>
> cheapest, lowest quality contacts you could find.  Amseco sensors are on a
> par with Tane.  Amseco makes a lot of useful accessories but stay away
> from their contacts... unless you like callbacks.

A company I was working for in Edmonton used nothing but Amseco contacts.
Never a single call back.  I can only attribute your experience with them as
an anomaly.  Edmonton has some pretty harsh weather extremes.  From -35C to
+39C.  In the winter months (from about late October to late April) you
could get heavy frost on the *inside* of some aluminum framed windows and
doors.  One house we did looked like the inside of my freezer.  We had to
use a blow dryer to melt the ice enough to open the window and install the
contact/magnet.

In Vancouver, we've settled on GRI because they supply contacts with built
in resistors without having to order "in quantity".