Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

Frank, I've tried a few different brands, and have also settled on GRI. I
had a lot of bad contacts right out of the bag with Tane, and a few contacts
from Ademco that went bad later and cost me a couple of false alarm charges
(ADI swore my experience with Ademco contacts was just a bad run of units
and that could very well be the case).  Never had any problems with Amseco
though..

RHC