Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

Robert L. Bass wrote:

> Sounds like Jiminex has been taking creative writing classes from
Olson.

Ah and we have the best creator of fiction to judge this .........
isn't that right?

> Jiminex' story falls apart here.  There's no law against "knowing
what was
> going on."  No way this ever happened.

So lets see now, because I don't know the exact details of why someone
went to prison ......... you in your vast ..... excuse me ...  halfvast
wisdom can know that it never happened. What that it were that you
never happened.

> > so I guess he was considered an accessory.
> > I never inquired about the details...
>
> If this had been Olson at least he would have made up more details.

While we're in a wishing mood, we can only wish that more didn't
dribble down the dogs leg, just prior to your conception.