Re: Ademco VISTA-128BP, Caddx NetworX NX-8E or ELK M1 for Residential Alarm and Home Automation

Subject: Re: Ademco VISTA-128BP, Caddx NetworX NX-8E or ELK M1 for Residential
Alarm and Home Automation
Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
=> Earl Wallace <=  wrote:

>Looks like Ademco addresses the RS232 bi-directional serial port issue with
>the Ademco VA8201 Alpha Pager Module:
>
>  http://www.ademco.com/ademco/products/expansion_accessories/VA8201.htm
>  The VA8201 Alpha Pager Module (APM) provides the VISTA-128BP/128FB
>  and VISTA-  250BP/250FBP control panels with alpha paging, parallel
>  printer output, serial printer output and or home/facility automation
>  control functions using a RS232 bi-directional communications protocol.
>  The APM transmits alphanumeric security control panel dependent
>  messages to the paging service using Telocator Alphanumeric Protocol.
>
>Ademco describes how to use this module with the VISTA-128BP in this PDF
>Document:
>
>  http://www.ademco.com/pdf/Home%20Automation.pdf

Okay, I may be mistaken...  I'll research it tomato!  I'll let you know. I;I'll
let you know my findings.  Is your email valid?

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email