Re: Esprit 728 keypads

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:759b96f1-cc4b-4688-b11a-105290673fb8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>The issue here is that this company gets in and out of products line
>faster than I change my socks and doesn't keep any of the old
>equipment in stock to be ordered by dealers for replacement purposes.

I don't believe its feasible or economically possible to make every new
product compatible with everything that's been produced before, especially
given the low prices of alarm panels and keypads. Nor, I suspect is it
desirable from a manufactures viewpoint, they want to shift new product and
as much of it as possible. Its not necessarily in their best interests to
have everything backwards compatible, even it were possible, as it reduces
the sale of new product..

My advice is to change your socks more often and choose another manufacturer
if Paradox no longer meets your needs.

Doug