> On Feb 23, 7:39=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 22, 11:54=A0pm, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > If they really were junk, then wouldn't the black eye be justifed??
>
> > > Doug
>
> > RHC: Yes, to a degree: however, they were just starting up at the
> > time. They saw there was a major defect and supplied free panels to
> > all dealers who needed them to make up things. You cant blame a
> > company for a problem; they all have them. It's how they handle the
> > problem that shows you what =A0kind of company they are...ie: Detection
> > System fiasco with motions and DSC problems with wireless products.
>
> > Companies too often only act =A0based on their bottom line, not the
> > ethics involved in a situation. It was nice too see a company step up
> > to the plate and take responsibility for their mistakes
>
> > They took the well deserved punch and got up and made it right
>
> Then later they pulled this crap
>
> http://www.cepro.com/article/court_throws_out_paradox_patent_claim_vs...

RHC: Yeah and a couple of other things as well. Seems no company is
immune to the dangers of growth. Get big and allow management
practices by top level authority to override whats right and in their
customers best interests. Lately they are bringing out different
models so fast I cant keep up. And worse, nothing is backward
compatible, so a dealer has to keep old model stock on hand to service
his older clients.