Re: Esprit 728 keypads

On Feb 15, 2:27=A0pm, motley me <to...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> proguard <sp.kintzoni...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:f2c0b47d-b7e0-451d-
> a54b-8c896ab15...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
> > The yellow wire was in the place of green :-) it was an old keypad
> > with wires.
>
> I see

RHC: The Paradox Esprit line of panels has proven (to me) to be one of
the sturdiest, most trouble free line of panels I have in service. In
10 years of service, with over 650 of the panels in service, my
records show the only equipment related service problems to be failure
of the AC rectifiers on the higher end 748/748ES boards. The smaller
and more common 728/738 boards have had no design related failures
within my base of customer panels. I have many of the older ones
(version 2.2 and newer) that have been running for close to 15 years
with nothing but low battery troubles. Earlier version panels were
junk however,  which gave them an unjustified black eye in the view of
many installers.

I've never had a keypad failure ever......