Re: 12+ snow and counting

On Feb 5, 10:34=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have 12+ inches of snow up on the hill here in Pittsburgh =A0its going
> to be an intresting week
>
> they say south of us has 20+ =A0so much for global warming

I'd give Al Gore a call but he's either flying all over the world
giving speeches, sitting in the hot tub at his house that uses 10x the
electricity of an normal home OR on that houseboat he bought a couple
of years ago with the jetski.

I'll trade you a bucket of that snow for some carbon credits...