Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Note that you're discussing self-defense, etc., with Olson and Jiminex.
> Both of these cowards try to hide their whereabouts for fear that
> someone might actually bother to go after them.  Neither of them knows
> the first thing about martial arts.

I note that you're indirectly responding to my posts (and involving
yourself in our discussion) like the coward you are.  And as I've often
said before, you seem to know a lot about me for someone that doesn't
know me.  I've never hidden my whereabouts.  I live in Vancouver,
British Columbia.  Vancouver's a nice place albeit a bit on the
expensive side.  Regular gas here is $1.30 a liter.

And if you think "JoeRaisin" is his real name, you're more of a moron
that I thought.

> BTW, I took a Tae Kwon Do few lessons with my kids in CT many years
> ago.  The workouts were too difficult for me at the time (recovering
> from surgery) so I quit.  It was interesting watching what the more
> advanced fighters could do but not enough for me to spend that much time
> on it, especially considering I haven't needed to raise a hand in anger
> in many years.

Glad to hear it considering your defensive strategy involves waving a
gun around.