Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Robert L Bass wrote:

> "Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On May 1, 2:28 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Anyone know when the 5894PI first became available? It is strange to
>>> find such a newer item already on ebay sold at surplus pricing, and at
>>> such quantities. I just checked out this ebay seller. All he has sold in
>>> the past year was these motions. Another strange item to note is how did
>>> this seller maintain powerseller status just selling 21 auctions in the
>>> past year? Any ebay experts care to comment?
>>>
>>> I stopped buying from ADI 6 years ago. The late Mike Sabodish caught ADI
>>> transporting inventory to an ebay surplus dealer in New Jersey a few
>>> years back...
>
> Whoa!!!  I missed this in your earlier posty, Jim.  Surely you know that
> Sabodish was a pathological liar, nearly as prolific as OIson.  I hope
> you didn't abandon a distributor based on that maniac's mutterings.  I
> don't want to disrespect the dead but everyone knows the man was crazier
> than Cracker and dumber than Bush.
>
>>> I witnessed the auctions myself from this ebay seller...
>
> Perhaps, but Sabodish was also a prolific eBayer and he even admitted
> selling stuff that "fell off a truck" to his own customers.  He may have
> been the one doing those online sales.  I was contacted one eBayer who
> said that Sabodish ordered from him, on a pretense filed for a
> chargeback and then sold the stolen merchandise on eBay.  There really
> wasn't any dirty trick beneath him.
>
>>> Every item was right out of the ADI catalog...
>
> So?  Among the 242,500 products on my website, nearly 15,000 are direct
> from ADI.  You've seen dealers complain here that I sell some ADI
> products for less than they pay for them.  Just because someone selling
> them in an online store or via eBay doesn't mean that ADI is involved.
>
>>> Mike also witnessed 2 ADI marked trailers loaded with inventory.
>
> Have you been to an ADI branch lately?  Seen any ADI trailers?  The
> whole story sounds like something Mike made up in his head.
>
>>> So instead of passing the savings along to their loyal dealers, they
>>> decided to get rid of it on ebay for pennies on the dollar.
>
> I doubt it ever happened, especially the way he told it to you.
>
>> ...The seller may also be an installer for a large company, and simply
>> selling equipment he swipes from the company.
>> Mike claimed to have seen ghosts & space aliens so I don't hold much
>> stock in him seeing ADI trucks offloading equipment to Ebay
>> resellers.
>
> Not only that, but Mike also claimed that he sold purloined company
> equipment on the side when he worked for ADT.  Of course, he also said
> he was the supervisor of their central station though he admitted that
> he never passed 8th grade.

You're slime BAss.  You're not only a prolific liar, but a real
dirt-bag.  Post ONE Google to back up just ONE of the lies you've posted
above.  I've been participating in ASA for a number of years and you
well know Mike and I didn't see eye to eye on a number of things.  I've
NEVER seen him admit to anything like what you've said here.  You're
sleaze, Bass.

On a side note, I've noticed that you haven't made a single comment
about your PET scan.  I figure you're really on borrowed time, otherwise
you wouldn't be posting this nonsense.