Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 2, 1:11 am, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
> > "Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Whoa!!!  I missed this in your earlier posty, Jim.  Surely you know that
> > Sabodish was a pathological liar, nearly as prolific as OIson.  I hope
> > you didn't abandon a distributor based on that maniac's mutterings.  I
> > don't want to disrespect the dead but everyone knows the man was crazier
> > than Cracker and dumber than Bush.

> > Perhaps, but Sabodish was also a prolific eBayer and he even admitted
> > selling stuff that "fell off a truck" to his own customers.  He may have
> > been the one doing those online sales.  I was contacted one eBayer who
> > said that Sabodish ordered from him, on a pretense filed for a
> > chargeback and then sold the stolen merchandise on eBay.  There really
> > wasn't any dirty trick beneath him.

> > So?  Among the 242,500 products on my website, nearly 15,000 are direct
> > from ADI.  You've seen dealers complain here that I sell some ADI
> > products for less than they pay for them.  Just because someone selling
> > them in an online store or via eBay doesn't mean that ADI is involved.

> > Have you been to an ADI branch lately?  Seen any ADI trailers?  The
> > whole story sounds like something Mike made up in his head.

> > I doubt it ever happened, especially the way he told it to you.
>
> >> ...The seller may also be an installer for a large company, and simply
> >> selling equipment he swipes from the company.
> >> Mike claimed to have seen ghosts & space aliens so I don't hold much
> >> stock in him seeing ADI trucks offloading equipment to Ebay
> >> resellers.
>
> > Not only that, but Mike also claimed that he sold purloined company
> > equipment on the side when he worked for ADT.  Of course, he also said
> > he was the supervisor of their central station though he admitted that
> > he never passed 8th grade.
>
> You're slime BAss.  You're not only a prolific liar, but a real
> dirt-bag.  Post ONE Google to back up just ONE of the lies you've posted
> above.  I've been participating in ASA for a number of years and you
> well know Mike and I didn't see eye to eye on a number of things.  I've
> NEVER seen him admit to anything like what you've said here.  You're
> sleaze, Bass.
>
> On a side note, I've noticed that you haven't made a single comment
> about your PET scan.  I figure you're really on borrowed time, otherwise
> you wouldn't be posting this nonsense. <

Mike was an Ebay buyer, and he did indeed stiff a man on an alarm
parts purchase. The guy he screwed (I believe his name was Rich or
Dave) used the ebay name dabulls, lived in Chicago, holds an Illinois
license, and posted here from time to time. When the guy complained to
Mike about not receiving the payment Mike started posting negative
feedback on him. I personally dealt with this guy, and found him to be
a very honest gentleman. Mike also admitted to doing it (harassing the
guy) during a phone conversation we had.
Mike had a guy post here for close to 2 years complaining about a BB
gun he bought from Mike on Ebay.
I don't know anything about him stealing from ADT, but he did claim to
be a manager for them, and he did admit to having an 8th grade
education.  Mike also claimed to be an employee of AOL.
Robert has told some whoppers in his day but this time he's as right
as rain in regards to Mike's Ebay antics.