Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Spellcheck Patrol wrote:

> Mike was an Ebay buyer, and he did indeed stiff a man on an alarm
> parts purchase. The guy he screwed (I believe his name was Rich or
> Dave) used the ebay name dabulls, lived in Chicago, holds an Illinois
> license, and posted here from time to time. When the guy complained to
> Mike about not receiving the payment Mike started posting negative
> feedback on him. I personally dealt with this guy, and found him to be
> a very honest gentleman. Mike also admitted to doing it (harassing the
> guy) during a phone conversation we had.

Bullshit.  I don't believe Mike would have "screwed" anyone.  He was
proud of AlarmSuperStore.  A search of "dabulls" lists him as being from
IL.  He's been a member since May 2004.  No negative feedback.  Also
tried "dabull".  He had one or two negative comments but the seller's ID
and location aren't anywhere close to Mike.  Try again.  Mike's online
DIY store is listed at the BBB here:

http://newjersey.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=89&bbb=0221&firm=17002615

> Mike had a guy post here for close to 2 years complaining about a BB
> gun he bought from Mike on Ebay.

I know all about the BB gun as that discussion actually wound up right
here.  Mike's listing stated the bidder was purchasing it "as is", with
no warranty.  You takes your "lumps" when you're purchasing stuff from
eBay, but they have a myriad of protection options for both purchasers
and sellers.  I've bought stuff on eBay as well and can recall only ONE
instance where I was disappointed and Paypal took care of it.

> I don't know anything about him stealing from ADT, but he did claim to
> be a manager for them, and he did admit to having an 8th grade
> education.

Of course I knew he was a "supervisor" and didn't go much beyond the
eighth grade.   :-)  That's not what I was chastising the BAsshole for
and you know it.

> Mike also claimed to be an employee of AOL.

Never saw him post that.  Must have been "before my time".  I did read a
post in which he admitted to being some sort of "beta tester" for them
(or something like that).

> Robert has told some whoppers in his day

Bass is a liar, a scumbag, and an ultra-maroon.

> but this time he's as right
> as rain in regards to Mike's Ebay antics.

And that hasn't been verified by the facts at hand.  Do you recall what
Mike's ebay ID was?  The only "Sabodish" has been a member since 1998
and lists his "home state" as "NC".