Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: dabulls-e...@xxxxxxx (dabulls-ebay)
Date: 2 Nov 2001 12:19:46 -0800
Subject: AD: Up To 40% Off Dealer Pricing For Ademco & 40 Other Mfrs
Due to a recent large alarm installing company acquisition, We have
bought out the remaining inventory from their warehouse. Over 2800
individual part numbers from the manufacturers listed below:

Ademco, Adcor, Aiphone, Alarm Control, Alarm Safe,
Aleph, Altronix, American Dynamics, Amseco, Blue Grass,
Burle, C & K, Caddx, Chemtronics, Chugai, Detection
Systems, Detex, Dynalock, Edwards, ESL, Faraday,
Firelite, Gentex, GYYR, Hirsch, IEI, Ikegami,
Inovonics, Intellisense, ITI, Linear, Litton,
Locknetics, Moose, Music & Sound, Napco, Northern
Computer, Notfier, NuTone, Optex, Panasonic, Pelco,
Philips, Potter, Pulnix, Radionics, Revere,
Rutherford, Safetytech, Sanyo, Securitronics, Sentrol,
Silent Knight, Sony, System Sensor, United Security,
Vicon, Video Alarm, Visonic, Wells Fargo, Wheelock,
Winland.

Cameras (color & B/W), lenses, monitors, time lapse recorders,
multiplexers, switchers, housings, smoke detectors, motions, contacts,
hardwired & wireless, glassbreaks, warehouse dual techs, many older,
hard to find parts from Ademco, Radionics, & ITI.

All equipment is new & unused, and still in the original packaging.

Savings start at 35% below dealer cost, and will increase for larger
orders. Please email dabulls-e...@xxxxxxx for details, pricing, and
Excel spreadsheet with available parts. All equipment is currently
located in Louisville, KY, and will be relocated to the Chicago area
over the next month. All equipment available for viewing by
appointment only. Cash and carry. Arrange your own transportation, and
save on shipping.

I have been selling new alarm equipment on eBay for 4 years. Feel free
to check my feedback under the user name: dabulls. I will also be
starting some auctions on eBay within the next few weeks, and will
post a link in this newsgroup when I do. All auctions will start at
.01, with no reserve.

dabulls-e...@xxxxxxx

space

posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.

Discussion subject changed to "Up To 40% Off Dealer Pricing For Ademco
& 40 Other Mfrs" by Jim Rojas

Jim Rojas
	 More options Nov 2 2001, 4:43 pm
Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Jim Rojas" <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 20:31:52 GMT
Please send me a list with pricing of DSC, Ademco, & Moose Z1100e &
keypads.

Jim Rojas

"dabulls-ebay" <dabulls-e...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Due to a recent large alarm installing company acquisition, We have
> bought out the remaining inventory from their warehouse. Over 2800
> individual part numbers from the manufacturers listed below:

> Ademco, Adcor, Aiphone, Alarm Control, Alarm Safe,
> Aleph, Altronix, American Dynamics, Amseco, Blue Grass,
> Burle, C & K, Caddx, Chemtronics, Chugai, Detection
> Systems, Detex, Dynalock, Edwards, ESL, Faraday,
> Firelite, Gentex, GYYR, Hirsch, IEI, Ikegami,
> Inovonics, Intellisense, ITI, Linear, Litton,
> Locknetics, Moose, Music & Sound, Napco, Northern
> Computer, Notfier, NuTone, Optex, Panasonic, Pelco,
> Philips, Potter, Pulnix, Radionics, Revere,
> Rutherford, Safetytech, Sanyo, Securitronics, Sentrol,
> Silent Knight, Sony, System Sensor, United Security,
> Vicon, Video Alarm, Visonic, Wells Fargo, Wheelock,
> Winland.

> Cameras (color & B/W), lenses, monitors, time lapse recorders,
> multiplexers, switchers, housings, smoke detectors, motions, contacts,
> hardwired & wireless, glassbreaks, warehouse dual techs, many older,
> hard to find parts from Ademco, Radionics, & ITI.

> All equipment is new & unused, and still in the original packaging.

> Savings start at 35% below dealer cost, and will increase for larger
> orders. Please email dabulls-e...@xxxxxxx for details, pricing, and
> Excel spreadsheet with available parts. All equipment is currently
> located in Louisville, KY, and will be relocated to the Chicago area
> over the next month. All equipment available for viewing by
> appointment only. Cash and carry. Arrange your own transportation, and
> save on shipping.

> I have been selling new alarm equipment on eBay for 4 years. Feel free
> to check my feedback under the user name: dabulls. I will also be
> starting some auctions on eBay within the next few weeks, and will
> post a link in this newsgroup when I do. All auctions will start at
> .01, with no reserve.

> dabulls-e...@xxxxxxx

space