Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Anyone know when the 5894PI first became available? It is strange to
find such a newer item already on ebay sold at surplus pricing, and at
such quantities. I just checked out this ebay seller. All he has sold in
the past year was these motions. Another strange item to note is how did
this seller maintain powerseller status just selling 21 auctions in the
past year? Any ebay experts care to comment?

I stopped buying from ADI 6 years ago. The late Mike Sabodish caught ADI
transporting inventory to an ebay surplus dealer in New Jersey a few
years back. I witnessed the auctions myself from this ebay seller. Every
item was right out of the ADI catalog. Mike also witnessed 2 ADI marked
trailers loaded with inventory. So instead of passing the savings along
to their loyal dealers, they decided to get rid of it on ebay for
pennies on the dollar.

Jim Rojas