Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> Might I suggest training in "weapon retention."  Unless, of course, you have
> already done so - then - good on ya.

Joe,

Note that you're discussing self-defense, etc., with Olson and Jiminex.  Both
of these cowards try to hide their whereabouts for fear that someone might
actually bother to go after them.  Neither of them knows the first thing about
martial arts.

BTW, I took a Tae Kwon Do few lessons with my kids in CT many years ago.  The
workouts were too difficult for me at the time (recovering from surgery) so I
quit.  It was interesting watching what the more advanced fighters could do
but not enough for me to spend that much time on it, especially considering I
haven't needed to raise a hand in anger in many years.  Oh, well.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics