Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 8, 1:32=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "JoeRaisin" wrote:
>
> > Might I suggest training in "weapon retention." =EF=BF=BDUnless, of cour=
se, you have
> > already done so - then - good on ya.
>
> Joe,
>
> Note that you're discussing self-defense, etc., with Olson and Jiminex. =
=EF=BF=BDBoth
> of these cowards try to hide their whereabouts for fear that someone might=

> actually bother to go after them. =EF=BF=BDNeither of them knows the first=
 thing about
> martial arts.

Yeah Joe, keep in mind that it really pisses Dead Man Bass off to no
end that there's someone who can point out what a nasty son of a bitch
he is without being subject to his preferred method of calling people
I do business with, friends and neighbors, and telling lies to them,
to "get even" for what he has instigated in a Newsgroup. ............
as he's done in the past

> BTW, I took a Tae Kwon Do few lessons with my kids in CT many years ago. =
=EF=BF=BDThe
> workouts were too difficult for me at the time (recovering from surgery) s=
o I
> quit. =EF=BF=BDIt was interesting watching what the more advanced fighters=
 could do
> but not enough for me to spend that much time on it, especially considerin=
g I
> haven't needed to raise a hand in anger in many years. =EF=BF=BDOh, well. =
=EF=BF=BD:^)

Yes ...... we know. Since you're too fat and about ready to die, you
prefer a handgun to intimidate people or an automobile to kill
someone.

But wasn't there some talk awhile ago about police reports of
"domestic violence" at your home, when you lived in Ct.?

You remember. Your loving sweet wife that you lied about here in ASA.
About how great a person she was and your great
relationship ...........right up until the time that you abandoned her
and got a divorce.  You remember don't you? The "bitch" as you then
referred to her? Yep ..... I think that's how it went down .....
didn't it?

Also, it seems to me that I remember that you've made a number of
threats to people here, about how you could beat them up, if ever you
had the chance ..... I'm sure I could pull up a few of those post if
you'd care to deny it.

Ya see .... Dead Man .......... it no longer makes any difference what
you say, do or deny. There's not a thing that you can do to stop me or
deny what I say about you. It's all documented and I don't have to lie
about you as you do about me. And not only are you dead and dying but
so is your credibility.  So whine as much as you want.Snivel about you
not being able to get to me as you've done to others who have been
stupid enough to let you know who they are.

 Whatever. We'll be rid of you shortly.