Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 2, 7:59 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
>
> How'z that prove Mike was as crooked as Bass is?  Talk about posting
> somethin' from "left field".  You ain't even in the park. <

That was dabull's ebay user ID you peckerhead.
You asked for it earlier in the thread and I went digging for it.
Unfortunately I pasted the whole post.
As for Mike ripping the guy off you can either believe me when I say
they both confirmed it, or you can believe otherwise.
I stand to gain nothing either way.