Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
> On May 2, 7:59 pm, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Spellcheck Patrol wrote:
>>
>> How'z that prove Mike was as crooked as Bass is?  Talk about posting
>> somethin' from "left field".  You ain't even in the park. <
>

> That was dabull's ebay user ID you peckerhead.
> You asked for it earlier in the thread and I went digging for it.
> Unfortunately I pasted the whole post.
> As for Mike ripping the guy off you can either believe me when I say
> they both confirmed it, or you can believe otherwise.
> I stand to gain nothing either way.

No one here "stands to gain" anything, Tom.  What Mike did (or didn't)
is "moot" right now, don't you think?  Neither Bass or you can prove he
ripped anyone off, and if you compare just the BBB reports between
Mike's http://www.alarmsuperstore.com and Bass' seriously defective
online store, that's "eye-opening" enough for anyone.  BAss has ripped
off more folks than than there are flying feathers at a Yuma chicken
plucking contest.