Re: ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

On May 2, 11:46 pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 2, 7:28 pm, Frank Olson
>
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > tourman wrote:
>
> I'll have to dig up that post...  I'm sure "over the top" weren't the
> words you used.
>
> RHC: No Frank, those were the exact words I used.<

Don't you love when Frank offers to look up something he thinks he saw
rather than accept the word of the person who posted it?

> Therein lies the problem; everyone thinks the other guy is totally at
> fault so the shit continues....<

It's all your fault. You and that fucking Loxxon crap you've been
hawking, your liberal beliefs, and your refusal to use a contract.
On the plus side we finally got you to curse.

> Frankly, I'm outta here soon, so I won't care then (and frankly, I
> don't care much now....) Nor am I naive enough to believe it will ever
> stop. <

You're leaving here the same day I order a subscription to Jet
Magazine. Knock that "I'm leaving" nonsense off and accept the horrors
of ASA.

> I just wish the whole lot of you would grow the f**k up !!!!!! <

The first time I heard that saying was at a midget convention.
Great job on the cursing, but deduct 3 points for being a weenie and
using two ** in the word FUCK.